Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani used to be a regular on Fox News Channel.
But not anymore.
And Fox News banned Rudy Giuliani for one reason that you will not believe.
Many Fox News viewers wondered why “America’s Mayor” Rudy Giuliani was absent from Fox’s coverage of the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
The answer came when POLITICO exclusively reported that Giuliani did not appear on Fox News because Rupert Murdoch banned Giuliani – and his son Andrew who is running for Governor of New York – from the airwaves.
POLITICO Playbook reports:
RUDY GIULIANI has been banned from Fox News for almost three months. As if the sting of that weren’t painful enough, the “9/11 mayor” learned of his banishment … on the eve of Sept. 11.
Giuliani was slated to appear on “Fox & Friends” to mark the 20th anniversary of the attack. But the night before, host PETE HEGSETH called Giuliani to say he’d been cut from the show and apologize.
The ban extends not just to GIULIANI, but also to his son ANDREW, who has not been on Fox News since he launched his campaign for governor of New York in May despite many requests to go on the network. His team has been frustrated that rival GOP gubernatorial candidate Rep. LEE ZELDIN is a frequent guest.
But bookers have told both Giulianis the ban comes from the top, sources said. The former New York City mayor had been a fixture on the network.
Giuliani’s ban may have something to do with the fact that Dominion Voting Systems is suing both Giuliani and Fox News for over one billion dollars over claims that Dominion voting machines changed votes in the 2020 election.
Fox News may not want Giuliani on the air out of fear he will say something unprompted about the 2020 election or Dominion and which could be used against Fox in court.
Renewed Right will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.