One top Never-Trump RINO just got brought down by this sexual message to a 14-year-old boy

Donald Trump’s critics in the Never-Trump movement claim Trump’s conduct offends America’s sense of decency and morality.

But as usual, Trump’s critics are guilty of what they accuse him of being.

And one top Never-Trump RINO just got brought down by this sexual message to a 14-year-old boy.

Jon Weaver was the chief strategist for RINOs like John McCain and John Kasich.

Weaver then founded the Lincoln Project with other failed Bush-era Republican strategists for the express purpose of making viral anti-Trump ads.

But in January, Weaver resigned from the group after The American Conservative broke the story that for years, Weaver – who is married with kids – led a secret double life where sent sexually suggestive messages to young men to “groom” them for a sexual relationship.

On Sunday, The New York Times revealed the extent of Weaver’s predatory behavior when the paper reported that Weaver sent direct messages over social media to a 14-year-old boy and that Weaver continued his uncomfortable conduct throughout the boy’s high school years.

The New York Times reported:

“I remember being a 14-year-old kid interested in politics and being semi-starstruck by John Weaver engaging in a conversation with me,” said Mr. Trickle Miele, now 19.

At the time, he supported the Republican Party and was a fan of Mr. Kasich, the Ohio governor whom Mr. Weaver was helping prepare to join the presidential race.

But as the messages kept coming, he became uncomfortable.

In June 2018, Mr. Weaver asked, “Are you in HS still?” — referring to high school — and Mr. Trickle Miele said that he was, and that he would be 18 the next spring. “You look older,” Mr. Weaver replied.

“You’ve gotten taller.”

Weaver’s fellow co-founders at the Lincoln Project claimed to not have any knowledge of Weaver’s behavior, despite the fact that there had been rumors for years in Republican politics about Weaver’s true nature.

In a 2004 Atlantic article, a reporter dismissed Karl Rove’s claim that Weaver once hit on a young male staffer as a smear.

There had been talk of this story going back to August and two Lincoln Project co-founders reportedly quit in December.

The Lincoln Project raised tens of millions of dollars from some of the biggest names in corporate America as part of a grift to produce ads that had no effect on the election, but gained massive traction on liberals’ social media feeds.

And now critics believe the Lincoln Project’s other co-founders are worried their gravy train will come to an end if the big money fat cats who funded this vanity project get scared off.

Renewed Right will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.