Liberals have gone berserk since Trump’s comments insisting players stand for the national anthem.
Many recycle the same tired talking points over and over to a media willing to print them ad nauseam.
But we’ve compiled the dumbest of the dumb and we need your help to pick the worst!
Which quote is the dumbest?
Sound off in the comments!
1) Lebron blames Trump for “divisions.”
“The thing that kind of frustrated me and pissed me off a little bit is the fact that … he used the sports platform to try to divide us.”
Uh . . . President Trump didn’t start mixing sports and politics. NFL protesters and their cheerleaders in the media began dividing Americans with anti-American anthem “protests.”
2) Redskins player Josh Norman admitting he doesn’t know where the White House actually is.
“[President Trump] is not welcome in Washington, D.C.”
No, Josh, he actually lives in a big White House there. And the Redskins play in Maryland.
3) Green Bay Packer’s Tight End Martellus Bennet reading “racism” between the lines:
The idea of @realDonaldTrump thinking that suggesting firing me from football, confirms that he thinks that it’s all I can do as a Black man
— Martellus Bennett (@MartysaurusRex) September 23, 2017
No, it just proves he’s proud of his country. Unlike you.
4) ESPN says Colin Kaepernick is a “winner!”
“The visuals all across the NFL, from Lambeau Field to London, declared an unemployed quarterback named Colin Kaepernick as the biggest winner of the day.”
With polls showing vast majorities of Americans oppose anthem protests, only the ESPN and maybe MSNBC could possibly believe this.
5) Josh Norman (again) wondering if he’s free.
“Am I American? Am I here … for the land of the free and the home of the brave? Am I really free? … This right here is NOT acceptable. I’m kinda getting choked up right now.”
Josh Norman signed a 5-year, $75 million contract in April 2016. He’s pretty free.
6) EPSN Analyst Kevin Blackistone suggesting Trump wants black players to get injured.
– ESPN Analyst Kevin Blackistone, saying: Trump prefers violent football so more black players get hurt
No, he actually just wants to Make Football Great Again.
7) U.S. Rep. Al Green’s (D-TX) call for Trump’s impeachment for daring to defend the national anthem.
— CSPAN (@cspan) September 26, 2017
Not even sure what to say here.
8) Kansas City Star Columnist Jenee Osterheldt finds another way people can be . . . guess what?
“Trump’s NFL tirade shows the nation who he really is: A white supremacist”
How does defending the flag and our national anthem equate to white supremacy? Apparently everything does now.
9) Lebron James (again) throwing the entire state of Ohio under the bus for voting for Trump.
“At the end of the day, I don’t think a lot of people was educated,” he said. “And I think that’s one of the biggest problems that we have … I don’t think a lot of people are educated and they make choices and say things that are uneducated.
“And am I saying that the people of Ohio wasn’t educated? Am I saying that some of the other states that voted for him was uneducated? They could have been or they could not have been. But that doesn’t mean it was the right choice.”
In reality, Lebron, Americans “was” actually plenty educated on Hillary Clinton.
10) Activist Tariq Nasheed attacking Ben Roethlisberger after he regrets not being on the field for the national anthem.
Ben Roethlisberger is the epitome of the benefits of white supremacy in the NFL. And this is the whole point of protesting against racism
— Tariq Nasheed (@tariqnasheed) September 25, 2017
Now, the entire NFL – who stands to lose billions for trashing our national anthem at the urging of misguided activists like Nasheed – is guilty of white supremacism!
What’s the dumbest quote! Answer below in the comments!